Winter doesn’t have to be bleak. Help usher in the spring with style and fashion strategies that work on any budget.
– Ralph Lauren Polo Crescent V-neck Pima cotton sweater, $79.50
– Ralph Lauren Polo French navy cuff collared shirt, $89.50
Make a business casual outfit look like spring with the addition of a light colored vest.
– Taso black wide stripe button up shirt, $39.50
– Taso black regular rise pant, $89.50
– Club Room black leather belt, $19.98
Vertical stripes elongate the torso to give the illusion of height.
– INC red drape neck long-sleeve shirt, $39.50
– Calvin Klein black power stretch skinny jean, $69.50
– Material Girl Aimee wedge boot, $69
– Dooney & Bourke ivory letter carrier, $148
Lighten up a winter outfit with the perfect handbag. The brighter the better!
– Jones of New York Signature midnight blue pleated long full shirt, $149
– Jones of New York Signature pleat front blouse, $79
– Jones of New York Signature long sleeve beaded cardigan, $139
– Aerosol round toe navy pumps, $49.98
Shoes don’t have to match an outfit exactly. In fact, if they are slightly a different color, it adds a dynamic flair to the outfit!