You can always count on Look Cook and Eat to provide Apostrophe readers with easy, delicious recipes! Roasted Buffalo Wings are on Apostrophe’s menu this week. Buffalo wings are the perfect appetizer for any Friday night get-together or for a yummy snack during the Sunday football game.
Below find a quick video that shows how to prepare Look Cook and Eat‘s Roasted Buffalo Wings and the recipe with all the ingredients you’ll need.
Click the print button above to print this recipe.
Roasted Buffalo Wings
Makes 4 servings. Takes 50 minutes to make.
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon mild chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 16 fresh or frozen chicken wings and drummies (about 1 pound; thawed if frozen)
- ½ cup buffalo wing sauce (such as Frank’s®)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Cover the big baking sheet with a piece of aluminum foil and coat it with nonstick spray. Set the pan aside. Put the flour, chili powder, and cumin in the Ziploc bag. Use your fingers to squish the bag to mix everything together. Put 4 chicken wings into the bag and lightly toss them around to coat. Put them on the baking sheet and coat the remaining chicken pieces the same way. Put the drummies into the oven and roast for 30 minutes (set a timer so you don’t forget).
2. While the drummies roast, put the buffalo sauce, butter, and honey into the small bowl. Microwave it at high power for 1 minute. Take the bowl out of the oven with hot pads and stir everything together with the pastry brush.
3. When the timer goes off, take the pan out of the oven with the hot pads (leave the oven on). Set the pan on a towel on the countertop. Use the pastry brush to brush sauce on each wing, then put the pan back into the oven for 10 more minutes (set the timer again so you don’t forget). Take the pan out of the oven with the hot pads and turn the oven off. Put the pan back on the towel on the countertop. Use the tongs to put the wings to a serving platter. Serve the wings with ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping.
Nutritional Facts per serving: 395 calories; 244 calories from fat; 27g total fat; 110mg cholesterol; 1304mg sodium; 16g carbohydrate; 22g protein
Recipe and video by Look Cook and Eat.