Things are looking up! Spring fashion is here, and as far as it goes, it’s a flexible season. Want to dress warm? Great, do it. Want to lean into some summer clothing? By all means, do that, too. Spring is also a time to blur the lines between formal and casual wear, as our models have done in the following pages.
– Spring yellow floral by Ralph Lauren
– Navy capris by Studio M
– Blue sequin sandals by Kenneth Cole
Don’t be afraid to mix ultra casual footwear with less casual clothing. It presents a laid-back attitude.
– Inspired Polo by Ralph Lauren
– Classic khaki pant by Ralph Lauren
– Sperry top-sider casual brown shoes
Khaki pants are perfect because they can serve as both casual and formal clothing.
– Taupe and melon INC maxi dress
– Silver Kenneth Cole Reaction Glam sandals
When wearing a maxi dress, try going with the V-neck. It makes women look taller and leaner.
– Khaki dress slacks by Louis Raphael
– Sateen blue Geoffrey Beene dress shirt
– Brown leather Fossil belt
– Brown leather dress shoes by Kenneth Cole
When using a tie, make sure that it doesn’t extend below your belt line. Ideally, the bottom of the tie hits the top of your belt buckle.