Tangy Vegetable Salad is an easy-to-make recipe. It pairs well with Look Cook and Eat’s Roasted Buffalo Wings. Find the recipe below and a quick step-by-step video that shows exactly how to make this delicious salad.
Click the print button above to print this recipe.
Tangy Vegetable Salad
Makes 4 servings. Takes 30 minutes to make.
- 1 bag (12 ounces) Stir-Fry Vegetable Medley (broccoli, snow peas, and carrots)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning blend
1. Put the vegetables and water into the big bowl. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, leaving a little part of the bowl uncovered so steam can escape. Microwave the vegetables at high power for 2 minutes.
2. Take the bowl out of the microwave with the hot pads and remove the plastic wrap. Add the vinegar, oil, Italian seasoning, and sugar.
3. Use the rubber spatula to stir everything together until it’s coated with dressing. Cover the bowl with more plastic wrap and chill the salad until cold.
Nutritional Facts per serving: 95 calories; 61 calories from fat
Recipe and video by Look Cook and Eat.